We are currently accepting applications for the upcoming spring construction season. We are looking for experienced Equipment Operators with farm, agriculture and or landscape background. We are looking for individuals with at least 1 year of experience running agricultural tractor and or skid loader equipment for erosion control, seeding and planting. Successful candidates should possess a CDL Class A license or willing to obtain within first 90 days of employment. When not operating equipment individuals must be willing to perform physical labor work wherever needed. We need individuals that are true TEAM players, who have a positive attitude and are flexible.
Starting Hourly Pay $19-$20 per hour
Other requirements include:
- Good work ethic, applicants must be able to adapt to a variety of different labor assignments
- Ability to work closely with other employees and supervisors
- Ability to understand and follow instructions from supervisors and crew leads, as well as take instruction without conflicts
- Valid Driver's license (CDL Class A preferred) and clear driving record
- Willingness and ability to perform manual labor and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Available to work overtime
- Willingness to travel and ability to work some out of town overnights
- Ability to do required paperwork and computer work
Employment Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
These positions are Full-time. Average work week is 40 - 50 hours per week.
Soil-tek is an Erosion control, seeding and tree planting contractor, headquartered in Grimes Iowa with an additional facility in Swisher, Iowa.
We are the Midwest’s largest provider of Erosion Control and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Management Services. We have an excellent reputation for performance and as a good place to work. We care about our employees, and insist that our employees provide quality work and care about customers.
To apply please visit our website: http://www.soil-tek.com/careers/
Or click the apply button above!