Ulland Brothers, Inc., is a Civil/Highway-Heavy, aggregate and site development contractor with offices in Carlton, Virginia and Albert Lea, MN. Ulland Brothers has operated in the construction industry for over 95 years. Ulland Brothers has an opening for a Welder to be based out of Virginia, MN.
Title: Welder, Fabricator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; set-up and measure assemblies.
- The main emphasis of the job is fabrication so relevant fabrication skills and experience is required.
- Regularly work out on job sites in a variety of working conditions.
- This position requires a degree/certification in welding and/or 2+ years welding experience.
- Apprentice trained fabricator/welder would be advantageous. However, skilled by way of relevant experience would meet our requirements.
- Should be experienced in mig, tig, metal arc, oxy-acetylene and burning techniques
- Candidates must be able to read drawings and work from them
- Experience using an overhead crane
- Will be required to work out on site so a current clean driving license is essential
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer