LOCATION: INTERNATIONAL (LOCATIONS VARY)
Responsible for contract compliance and the administration and implementation of the quality control system as described in the Caddell Quality Control Manual for the assigned project. Identifies quality control problems and recommends, initiates and provides solutions to the problems and ensures no concealment of deficiencies.
- Ensures that company standards, as outlined in the Caddell Quality Control Manual, are effectively implemented and provides notification to corporate management of quality problems.
- Acts as liaison with owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Performs, schedules, and witnesses inspections and testing. Monitors construction activities and documents results.
- Issues reports to subcontractors regarding their quality deficiencies and remediation requirements.
- Ensures adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
- Reviews work for compliance. Maintains updated contract documents, drawings, specifications, as-builts, request for information and approved submittals.
- Inspects materials, equipment and workmanship.
- Develops punch lists and final inspection and acceptance.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Minimum high school diploma/GED and ten years experience in the quality control or project management required. Four-year degree in engineering or construction management and 10 years experience preferred. The education/experience requirements may vary depending on specified job requirements. Good written and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite and web-based tools.
Caddell Construction seeks an experienced Construction Quality Control Manager with previous Federal Construction experience. A clearance, or the ability to receive a clearance is preferred. Up-to-date Construction Quality Control Management for Contractors (CQMC) certificate required.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.