Since 1946, Bituminous Roadways has aspired to be the company of choice for the design, construction, and maintenance of all asphalt pavement areas, including parking lots, roads, pathways, playgrounds, tennis courts, and running tracks. We are a union contractor with a diverse workforce dedicated to quality, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
At Bituminous Roadways, we're energetic and passionate about what we do with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
The Parts Runner position is responsible for the basic help and back-up of duties within the shop. Great way to get in with a wonderful company and learn about other opportunities to grow in to.
Reasonable accommodations made be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Parts running
- Power washing equipment
- General housekeeping
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Valid driver's license with a clean record; preferably a commercial license with or the ability to get a DOT medical card
- Basic knowledge of entering data into a computer
- The ability to ask questions when in doubt
- Commitment to keep themselves and others safe
All candidates are required to pass a thorough Background Check, Physical and Drug Test. References will also be checked.
Job type: Full-Time / Seasonal
Work Location: Twin Cities Surrounding Area
Work Type: Part-time/entry-level
Starting Pay: $13-$16
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Family owned and operated
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities – we aim promote within
- Top of the line / well-maintained equipment
- No travel – home every night
- Family Oriented – Annual events
Be sure to watch our video below on what our employees love about working for Bituminous Roadways, Inc.!
Bituminous Roadways, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBT community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V