ULC Robotics is a leader in product development and engineering services for the natural gas, energy, industrial and electric distribution markets. We are committed to solving operations and maintenance problems while reducing costs, increasing efficiency and improving safety. ULC operates under four divisions capable of performing a wide range of specialized services to accommodate the industries we serve.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to support our growing unmanned Aerial Services, i.e. drone business. This full-time position is an opportunity to play an important role in an emerging market for a leading energy and utility industry robotics company. The role is best suited for a detail oriented, technically minded person who aspires to take their career to the next level, work on difficult problems and gain relevant project management experience.
To be successful, the candidate should be a competent writer, detail oriented, natural self-starter, a fast learner and be able to work collaboratively with our team of engineers, PMs and business development professionals. This role will require the candidate to support our growing UAV business – develop basic project schedules, handle a diverse task load along with new and interesting challenges daily, support meetings with clients, generate proposals/presentations and see projects through to completion.
- Work with the management team to help generate supporting materials such as proposals, summary reports, letters, forms, templates, presentations, project schedules, tracking documents, etc.
- Attend business development and project meetings, take clear notes and follow up on next steps with minimum input from technical and management staff.
- Collaborate with our management team, Project Managers, pilots and technicians to ensure R&D and UAV inspection projects are performed on time, on budget and to the highest level of quality.
- Coordinate and help maintain schedules for field work, business development meetings, tradeshows, etc. and perform wide ranging tasks to support our growing UAV business.
- Perform basic research into tasks as needed to support the UAV team with information regarding a variety of topics that may include, competitors, relevant industry projects, interesting technologies, etc.
- Follow-up on business development leads that are generated by the team at conferences, trade shows, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Engineering, Science or Technology.
- New Grad to 5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent technical writing capabilities and communication skills.
- Extensive experience working with the Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Capable of managing a constantly changing, varied task load with minimal supervision.
- Positive, team-oriented, and proactive attitude is essential.
- The candidate must be a self-starter.
Our team is motivated, dedicated and thrives on developing industry-leading products and services that can transform the way our clients work. We foster a unique work environment that inspires employees to express their ideas and work collaboratively towards finding innovative solutions to problems. We attract top talent by offering some of the best benefits in the industry. Some of the benefits we offer our team are listed below:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO on an annual basis
- Aflac Insurance programs
EOE / Disability / Veterans