Prepares quantity survey take-off and call work for specific divisions of construction projects to assist in developing bid proposals. After contract award, assists in the buy-out process when applicable.
1. Reads and interprets contract documents relating to the assigned specific divisions.
2. Prepares accurate quantity surveys.
3. Reviews estimate/sub quote files to gain information for current bids.
4. Solicits subcontractor/vendor pricing information.
5. Prepares spreadsheets and coordinates with estimating bid team members for bid day.
6. Logs and files bid documentation after bid day for estimate/sub quote file.
Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and five-years of construction-related experience required. Four-year degree in related field preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Current clearance, or the ability to obtain, a Department of Defense minimum secret security clearance required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to gain proficiency in reviewing contract documents. Good verbal and written communication skills. Prioritizes conflicts in managing multiple tasks on assignments simultaneously.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.