We are seeking a qualified individual to join our innovative team!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with customers along with the Sales team to process product orders, respond to inquiries, and provide general support. This is a full-time position located in Sparta, WI and will include Monday through Friday, daytime hours. This position will also be responsible for:
- Managing a multi-line phone system
- Working with various computer software, including Microsoft Office
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
- Have strong customer service experience
- Be proficient using Microsoft Office software
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hartland Lubricants and Chemicals, established in 1960, is a leading distributor of lubricants, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) and ancillary supplies. We are also an authorized branded supplier of Shell, Phillips 66, PetroCanada and Chemtool products, to name a few, and service automotive, commercial and industrial customers throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.hartlandlubes.com/.
An EEO/AA Employer