Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) has been helping students and parents plan and pay for college since 1986, and funds generated by the Organizations' student loan operation allows us to fulfill our important mission, and to grow programs that benefit the citizens of New Hampshire.
GSM&R is adding to its team and is seeking a Workforce Coordinator to join us in Concord, NH. The core function of the Workforce Coordinator is to assist the leadership team with scheduling recommendations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. In conjunction, this individual will be responsible for making recommendations to improve the alignment of resources utilized with inbound and outbound call traffic to ensure efficiency.
• Review reporting provided by the call center systems in support of departmental goals.
• Assists with optimal performance for the call center by monitoring and recommending work load volumes.
• Recommend enhancements to efficiency by working to provide and analyze call reports for future work distribution as well as improvement, training, and agent development.
• Analyze daily reports to recognize abnormal performance days, determine the cause, and plan for future occurrences.
• Provide daily stats in a timely fashion; creatively analyze the data to determine what steps could be taken during high volume periods to meet servicing levels without compromising default prevention.
• Participate in taking calls during peak periods and as necessary to ensure metrics are maintained.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years experience in a customer service and/or call center environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, use common sense, demonstrate good decision making skills, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrates professionalism to staff and borrowers.
- Technical competence and extensive working knowledge of the Servicing System including monitoring call queue and redirecting workflow to ensure achieving metrics.
What to love about GSM&R:
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid annual volunteer hours
- Competitive pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance from the U.S. Government. This process will include a criminal and credit background check to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.
This position is being offered full time, in-house. Availability to work between 9am and 6pm is required.