Balfour Beatty Construction in Dallas, Texas is seeking an Information Technology Intern to join our Dallas IT team in Summer 2020.
- Build all Intern Laptops.
- Securely Wipe all old laptops ready for E-Cycling, document/track each laptop serial number for proper accounting purposes.
- Clean up IT Closet.
- Organize and inventory what we currently have.
- Assist with basic computer troubleshooting – to teach customer service skills and how to interact professionally with users.
- Currently a College student in good academic standing with an interest in Information Technology.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors, by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.