Landscapes Golf Management is seeking an individual to work as an Accountant at the Corporate Office in Lincoln, NE. The Accountant will be responsible for providing accurate and timely monthly accounting and financial statement services for our golf management clients. The Landscapes Golf Management associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. You're more than welcome.
- Preparing and executing journal entries
- Reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts
- Compiling financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital.
- Identifying, investigating and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Preparing reconciled financial statements and month-end reporting package
- Preparing designated management reports
- Understanding and analyzing cash flow of a business
- Filing sales tax and personal property tax returns in multiple states
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, set goals and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated business judgment and ability to identify and solve problems
- General knowledge and ability to apply generally accepted accounting principles to work functions
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) and experience with accounting software packages
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal form
- Associate's Degree or higher, finance or related field of study and 1-3 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Salary - Landscapes Unlimited offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits can include free golf at certain course locations.
Landscapes Unlimited is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/E-Verify employer . All employment decisions at Landscapes Unlimited are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other class or status protected by federal, state or local law.