Strategic Analysis, Inc, (SA) is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. At SA we recognize that success is a direct result of an engaged and results-driven team fostered by a collaborative and supportive environment. We value our team and encourage professional growth and career development through training, education, and leadership.
If you want to be a member of our dynamic team and are interested in a new career opportunity please review our Current Openings and apply today! If you are a new applicant select from our Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please log in and apply to the position(s) of interest.
SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT SERVICES FOR OUSD(A&S) The government requires advanced analytical support for Strategic Communications Support Services to include: provide onsite and/or offsite skilled subject matter expert with the needed technical expertise, interpersonal skills, detailed knowledge of the DoD organizational structure, and an established network of relationships with other subject matter experts within DoD, the Federal Government and Industry.
TASKS & REQUIREMENTS FOR STRATEGIC GUIDANCE COMMUNICATION SUPPORT SERVICES:
- Providing senior leaders with recommendations on crafting strategic communication plans that advance the organization mission and goals
- Communicating activities effectively to target audiences
- Providing recommendations on technical content to build effective presentations of the OUSD(A&S) efforts
- Working directly with senior leaders to shape and build briefings, speeches, and papers for a wide range of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Taking general guidance on intent, target audience, and venue to build draft products with significant technical content for briefings or papers that effectively deliver the desired message or content
- Effectively understanding and communicating the overall organization strategy and connecting technical activities to the broader strategic context
- Coordinate joint strategic communication efforts with the efforts of other agencies and organizations within the guidance provided by senior leadership
- Develop and implement standardized strategic communication planning tools to foster consistency over time and across initiatives
- Monitor, measure and assess the effects of implemented strategic communications initiatives
- Adapt strategic communication planning initiatives/tools continuously and iteratively based on feedback received from senior leadership
- Effectively deliver rapid and timely responses to evolving policy changes that may have a strategic impact on the organization
- The strategic communications coordinators shall demonstrate a strong grasp of the larger science, technology, acquisition, and sustainment efforts in the Department, understand the organizational elements across the enterprise, and have the ability to liaison and coordinate with the technical communities in each of the Services
- Drafting organizational content including weekly activity reports, Congressional testimony, OUSD(A&S) Newsletter content, year in review summaries, National Defense Strategy Initiatives and USD(A&S) messages to the workforce. Provide messaging and logistical support to organizational level meetings to include All-Hands and/or Town Halls.
- Develop a program that will familiarize both internal and external customers with the capabilities and services provided by organizations within OUSD(A&S)
- Coordinate with the OUSD(A&S) executive administrative support and International Cooperation support staff to ensure logistics, security clearances, communication, and coordination with contacts at speaking venues, country briefs and events in support of OUSD(A&S) and Senior leadership engagements both CONUS and OCONUS
- Provide recommendations on acceptance, de-confliction, and priority of speaking engagements and events in close coordination with Public Affairs specialists, General Counsel, executive administrative support staff, and government personnel in OUSD(A&S)
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Health Savings Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement