Gem Plumbing & Heating Company
Brockton, MA 02301
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At Gem Plumbing & Heating, we are as committed to making our team members smile as we are our customers! We encourage our team members to think out of the box, satisfy every customer, have fun, and lead balanced and productive lives outside of work. At Gem, we value each team member as an individual and offer the opportunity to share our innovative spirit dedication to quality and our commitment to excellence. We also believe in investing in our team members, as well as the company. Our management team is forward thinking and we continually invest in state-of-the-art equipment and processes to maintain our competitive edge.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and innovative training and development programs designed to give you the skills and experiences you need to be successful. We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all team members, and encourage innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. For candidates with the right skills, passion and talent, this means having the chance to become a true leader and make an impact in our industry. So, where do you want to be in the future; if it's in a job where you can truly make a difference every day, then your choice is clear --- Gem Plumbing & Heating!
We are currently looking for licensed and experienced HVAC Technicians. Both residential and commercial experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, repair and replace various commercial and residential HVAC systems sometimes in confined or high places.
- Be polite and respectful of clients, and their property.
- Work within the scope of your skills. Seek help when unsure of procedures or techniques.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a clean work area. Leave the jobsite as clean as or cleaner than when you arrived.
- Work closely with all other workers and supervisors while maintaining a polite, professional attitude.
- Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude. Attend all meetings and trainings.
- Adhere to codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property in good working order
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as HVAC Technician, both residential & commercial experience preferred
- Current, up to date HVAC licenses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work on-call and weekend hours
Why choose Gem?
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Company Truck
- And much more!
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Other Jobs with this company