Polar Bear Air Conditioning is the premiere residential and commercial air conditioning company operating in the Cayman Islands. We have over 26 years offering unsurpassed service to our demanding customers. We specialize in high-end, ultra high efficient Lennox central systems and innovative Indoor Air Quality products. To maintain the elite level of services provided by Polar Bear to Grand Cayman, we are constantly searching the globe for purposes of recruiting the most talented HVAC technicians.
We are seeking well-qualified HVAC Installation Specialist candidates for immediate hire to relocate to the Caymen Islands! There’s nothing like working in a positive company environment where your work is truly appreciated. Earning a competitive tax-free wage and living in paradise isn’t so bad either. For more information regarding Polar Bear Air Conditioning and living on the Cayman Islands please visit: http://polarbear.ky/careers/
HVAC Installation Specialist
- Minimum of 5 years experience in residential HVAC installation (commercial installation experience is a plus)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations (we proudly pamper our customers).
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, customers, write invoices and/or produce invoices using IPad or similar device
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotationg basis to service overlow jobs and/or emergency services.
- Ability to educate customer of the many air conditioning and Indoor Air Quality products available.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
Here's What To Expect with Polar Bear Air Conditioning:
- $24-$30 hourly USD equivalent.
- Salary paid tax free in Cayman Dollars
- 12 Paid Public Holidays per year.
- 2 Weeks paid vacation after one year service
- 5% matching pension plan after 9 months.
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Weekends & other off days filled with some of the best memories you will have in your life.
- Year round hot & humid weather.
- Family oriented company
- Drug & background checks prior to hire & relocation (required by us & the government)
- Guaranteed calls to the references you will provide for consideration.
- Daily interaction with a wide variety of colleagues and customers from around the world.
- Weekly customer service, team building and technical training.
- Extremely polite colleagues, customers and natives all of which will expect the same from you.