About Wright Service Corp:
Ranked 24 in the 2019 Top Workplaces in Iowa, Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Tree Service of the West, Wright Tree Service of Canada, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CN Utility Consulting, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants, and Spectrum Resource Group.
Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services. As our companies continue to grow, new opportunities become available. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Recruiter to join our team in West Des Moines, Iowa!
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommend placement or staff by using creative sourcing methods.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire (or not to hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt positions within an assigned territory.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs/job fairs, college visits, etc.
- Compile and analyze data in order to make recommendations to ensure cost efficiency.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process and status.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external hiring managers to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information during deliver of employment offers (benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including equal opportunity employment.
- Track and monitor time to hire and work towards achieving positive results.
- Manage current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintain membership affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to our industry.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetable and schedules and conducts research.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
- May support the Wright Service Corps.’s family of companies by providing recruitment efforts for multiple companies.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree. HR Certification preferred.
- 1-2 years recruiting experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our field operations management teams and employees.
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor.
- Ability to travel (with limited notice), depending on hiring needs.
Wright Service Corp Offers:
- Vacation time (increased with tenure)
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Volunteer hours
- Custom online wellness portal and reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet
- Holiday parties
- Team building events
- Leadership and professional development training programs
- Lunch and learns
- Mentorship opportunities with executives and leaders
A pre-employment drug screen and background check are a condition of employment.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.wrighttree.com/careers/ and submit an application.