Who we are:
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal, document, business and research support solutions to leading law firms, legal departments, financial institutions and professional services firms. We apply a highly trained, experienced staff of 2,400 associates globally to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient by streamlining operations, maximizing investment and improving the quality of work they provide their end clients. With delivery centers on four continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as, onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
For more information about Integreon, please visit www.Integreon.com
An incredible opportunity to join a growing team that is providing commercial contracting services to a highly innovative Fortune 50 technology company.
What Will Your Duties Be?
- Serving as a liaison to the client’s business teams, in-house counsel and other stakeholders
- Completion of commercial contract intake forms
- Upkeep of contract management software
- Accurately reporting and collecting performance data
- Administrative support
- Document formatting and data clean up support
- Preparation of spreadsheets and presentations
- Summarization of key contract provisions
What Experience Do You Need to Succeed?
- Must be able to schedule and organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor processes, materials, and surroundings.
- Must be able to quickly process and analyze information and be able to use it to make decisions and solve problems.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external persons and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to effectively use computers and gSuite applications (gDocs, gSheets, etc).
- Paralegal Certification is a plus.
EMPLOYEE STATUS AND SHIFT
Permanent, Full Time
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5am except 2 days in the month you will have to work 11 am - 7pm per month
1 years commercial contracting experience
JD from accredited law school, Bar admission to any state preferred.
Benefits available include:
- Health, Dental Vision and Life insurance programs available
- 401k with great company match
- Great paid time off benefits
- Short term and Long-term disability
- Casual work environment, onsite convenience store, sit to stand workstations