Dump Truck and Tanker Drivers
We are seeking qualified Dump Truck and Tanker Drivers to join our innovative Fleet team!
As a Truck Driver, you will be responsible for transporting and delivering a variety of products to customers within Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. This position requires someone who possesses a CDL license and has the ability to withstand outdoor elements on a daily basis. This is a full-time position working approximately 8-12 hours/day depending on daily route demands. Truck Drivers are also required to log hours using an electronic logging system.
- Be 21 years of age
- CDL required and must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred for Tanker Drivers
- Capacity to lift/carry up to 50 pounds and frequently bend/reach/twist
- Ability to withstand outdoor elements
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits - employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fleet Transportation, headquartered in Onalaska, WI, is a regional bulk carrier with locations throughout Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin. Fleet provides safe and efficient delivery services for the construction and energy industries throughout the region. Fleet’s construction group offers an assortment of dump and live floor trucks, as well as equipment moving trailers. The energy group offers insulated and non-insulated trailers capable of transporting fuel/biofuel, lubricants, and elevated temperature products.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.fleet-transport.com/