We’re hiring! Tecta America Corp, one of the largest and most respected commercial roofing contractors in the United States is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our growing team. Are you looking for a position with a stable workload, career advancement opportunities, above average pay rates and an excellent benefits package? Tecta America offers all that, as well as a team culture that promotes treating our employees with respect and appreciation. Tecta America encourages our employees to grow within our company, focusing heavily on in-house education and on-the-job training.
Foreman Commercial Roofing
The Foreman position is responsible for running crews on commercial roofing jobs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Removal and installation of all types of roof systems.
• Installation of low sloped roof systems including TPO, BUR, modified bitumen, and EPDM.
• Roof maintenance and repairs.
• Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
• Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
• Manage commercial roofing crew, includes completing required paperwork, attending meetings as necessary, assist in training of crew members as needed
• 3+ years of experience leading commercial roofing crews
• A valid driver's license, and a clean driving record.
• Experience with all types of commercial roofing systems, including built-up asphalt, is ideal.
• Must be able to climb ladders
• Must be able to work at varying heights and all weather
• Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.