We are looking for an Account Manager in our Mountain States Region. This position will be based in Colorado Springs.
Take Your Career to a High Point
When you become part of the team, your career opportunities are endless. We offer our team members competitive compensation and world-class benefits. Our culture is easy to live, but hard to describe – come see exactly what it means to be a part of High Point Networks.
High Point Networks is a leading provider of information technology solutions in both SMB and enterprise-level markets, servicing customers from coast to coast. We specialize in anything that spans your network, data center, phone system and endpoints with a strong security focus across all things IT. Our Headquarters is in West Fargo, North Dakota with additional regional offices throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, and Colorado. No matter where your business is located within the United States, we have you covered.
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the designated area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for territory
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Account Manager on meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Demonstrates the ability to have productive conversations with Business Owners, IT Managers and Decision Makers.
- Takes a consultative approach to make recommendations to prospects and clients on the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, face to face, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all HPN solution areas
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of ConnectWise, ConnectWise Sell and Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as needed
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Build trust, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Ability to travel within assigned territory(ies)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- 4-6 years of sales experience in the technology industry