John T. Jones Construction is a midsized municipal contractor looking for reliable, hardworking, and driven individuals looking to advance in their career. We specialize in the construction of water & wastewater facilities throughout the upper Midwest including ND, SD, IA , NE & MN. We are looking for Process Pipefitter / Millwrights that are interested in traveling with us. Generally our projects last anywhere from 6-36 months.
Benefits include potential year round employment, top wages, healthcare, retirement, if things work out the opportunity to travel with us, and more.
Process Pipefitters / Millwrights are responsible for the installation of process pipe & mechanical systems on water or wastewater facility projects.
- Reviewing & interpreting plans & specification
- Quality control
- Installing process pipe, pumps & treatment equipment
- Pipe work may include flanged ductile, welded, pvc chemical feed, etc.
- Laying out pipe & pipe sleeves
- Cutting & beveling pipe
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- 1+ years in a relevant experience
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings & specs
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required
- Other qualifications may apply, inquire for details
$26-34/hr DOE , per diem & lodging if eligible
Job Type: Full-time