We are looking to hire a Professional Services Coordinator that has the ability to work out of one of the following of our office locations:
- West Fargo, ND
- Bismarck, ND
- Minneapolis, MN
- Sioux Falls, SD
Please be sure to indicate the office you are interested in working in when applying.
Take Your Career to a High Point
When you become part of the team, your career opportunities are endless. We offer our team members competitive compensation and world-class benefits. Our culture is easy to live, but hard to describe – come see exactly what it means to be a part of High Point Networks.
High Point Networks is a leading provider of information technology solutions in both SMB and enterprise-level markets, servicing customers from coast to coast. We specialize in anything that spans your network, data center, phone system and endpoints with a strong security focus across all things IT. Our Headquarters is in West Fargo, North Dakota with additional regional offices throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, and Colorado. No matter where your business is located within the United States, we have you covered.
The Professional Services Coordinator is responsible for managing professional services requests and implementations for customers by managing the resource coordination, cost and time. The primary duties include customer communications, resource allocation, hardware and licensing status tracking and overall implementation status tracking.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Review of professional services tickets to identify resources needed, develop schedules and measure results
- Ensure the implementation objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all parties
- Proactively communicate with customer and Engineer(s) regarding all aspects of the work (scheduling, status, issues and closure)
- Coordinate delivery and installation of technology that meet quality assurance standards
- Organize and manage all professional services tickets to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that professional services implementations are delivered successfully through to production
- Develop and maintain professional services implementation documentation
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction
- Efficient turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate implementation issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Communicate to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager
- Refine internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Cross-train on other duties the Dispatch Team is responsible for
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services