If you are looking to grow your Career .... PumpMan Phoenix/Scott’s AZ Electric & Motor Repair PM LLC is looking to meet with you.
Our Employees are offered a great work environment, professional career development, competitive compensation customized training programs, a competitive salary and benefit programs.
We are currently looking for an Electrician to join our team. If you are well versed in NEC Code conduit installation, wire and pipe sizing, terminations and have electric motor knowledge, can mount boxes, are familiar with variable speed drives, and motor starters then please get in touch with us.
- High School or Trade School Diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years Electrical & Plumbing background.
- Ability to diagnose problems and determine appropriate action.
- Read, interpret, and work from sketches, books, blueprints, and specifications.
- The employee must lift and/or move more than 25-50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Must always have a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must pass pre-employment background and drug test
- Troubleshoot & repair electrical & electronic malfunctions
- Single & 3 phase AC motor & controls
- VFD installation, set up and troubleshooting
- Control panel wiring
- Troubleshooting analog sensors, photo electric, inductive, capacitive, transducer
- Electronics components testing for capacitors, diode, transistor & SCR
- Run conduit, inspect & repair circuits and wiring, repair & rewire according to building codes & safety regulations
- Plan, layout, measure, cut and install plumbing, pipe & tubing
- Interpret plans and lay out slabs.
- AC/DC drives
- Designs electrical installations, specifies and orders materials, and instructs others in how to perform the work
- Has thorough knowledge in the correct use and installation of electrical components, correct trouble-shooting techniques, and use of test equipment
- Reads blueprints, wiring diagrams, and control circuit schematics, which are related to motor starters, control circuits, and automatic controls. Uses schematics to troubleshoot equipment in the field
- Complies with department safety procedures and instructs others in proper safety measures and precautions
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Uniforms provided
Headquartered in Saddle Brook, NJ, PumpMan, a portfolio company of Soundcore Capital Partners a highly successful pump mfg., maintenance, service and repair company with aspirations of becoming a national leader in the space through acquisitions. To-date PumpMan has acquired companies in Northern California, Southern California, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, New York City and Phoenix, Arizona.