Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: Entry Level
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
- South West Plumbing has served Seattle and the surrounding areas since 1975. It is a family owned and operated business. Its owners, Bill and Connie Buckingham have stressed customer service as the differentiating factor between their company and other plumbing and heating contractors. It is their goal to exceed the customer’s expectations, and to maintain a first-class operation for the benefit of their employees.
- Bill Buckingham started out on his own with one used truck, operating the business out of his home. He is proud of how far the company has come and he attributes a large share of his success to hard work, not only his own but that of the many outstanding employees he has gained over the years.
- South West Plumbing is a leader in the home services field with product lines that include; Plumbing service and repair, HVAC heating and cooling products along with installation, service and repair, kitchen and bath products, service, repair and replacement, Full service sewer and waterline repair and replacement.
- We want goal oriented people, who are the best of the best. South West Plumbing offers industry leading benefits, which include Modern, well kept equipment, State of the art dispatching and communication software, extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few.
We are looking for a "self starter" personality, who also has the ability to follow direction precisely, to help us in our warehouse department.
Plumbing experience or plumbing parts knowledge would be helpful for this position.
Our requirements for warehouse worker are very basic, however the description may change as needed depending on the specific job requirements.
The basic job of a warehouse worker includes loading and unloading plumbing and heating materials, facility maintenance, delivery and pick up of products in our service area, and other tasks as needed. These tasks may include digging and transporting dirt, rocks and other materials to and from jobsites. We also perform "pack-out" of customers property should they happen to have a flood or other problem that would require the removal of their belongings.
All applicants must have; a good work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to communicate clearly and quickly, a friendly professional attitude, solid knowledge of the Puget Sound area and the ability to remain calm and work quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Washington Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to understand and speak English
- Ability to follow directions
- "Clean-cut" appearance
- No visible tattoos
- No earrings or facial piercing
- Hard sole shoes or boots
- Rain Gear as needed
- Drug free
- Ability to work morning, afternoon, evening
- Ability to work more than 8 hours as needed
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Party
- Summer Picnic
- Paid Sick and Safe Time
- Many others