We are seeking a qualified Equipment Operator to join our innovative construction team!
This is a skilled position requiring operator to load material / aggregate/ soils into transport vehicles or crushing and screening plants or hot mix asphalt plants. Loads will be properly weighed and free from debris that can fall from the trailers or beds of the transports. Operator will distribute materials evenly throughout transport. Operators filling crushers and screen plants or hot mix asphalt plants are responsible for materials of proper classification to be fed continually.
Benefit package is offered through the Union.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Ability to keep time and material records
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit.
- Knowledge of soils, sand and aggregate classification to help produce “spec” material through the crushing operation
- Excellent customer relation skills.
Milestone Materials, established in the early 1960’s, is an aggregate producer providing top quality products to customers in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have a full line of aggregate, sand, stone, and gravel for concrete and asphalt construction projects, farming, landscaping, and railroads, to name a few.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our team members, communities, and the environment, visit us at: www.milestonematerials.com