Title: Business Systems Administrator II
Reports To: Core Business Systems Applications Manager
About Wright Service Corp:
Ranked 24 in the 2019 Top Workplaces in Iowa, Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants, Wright Tree Service of the West, Spectrum Resource Group, Arborcare and Verdure Elements.
Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
- Assist with the implementation and daily operation of Wright Service Corp business systems
- Work with all company and department personnel to identify or recommend process improvements and leverage the various systems appropriately
- Maintain open lines of communications with vendors to ensure system efficiency, accessibility and stability
- Coordinate system upgrades with all parties to insure uninterrupted service
- Troubleshoot and assist employees with WSC software applications
- Assist vendors and our internal training department regarding the development and maintenance of all training activities
- Maintain subject matter expertise utilizing on the job training, continuing education, workshops or vendor conferences
- Actively engage in leadership development
- Provide data related to metrics detailing progress against defined KPI’s on an annual basis
- Support in monitoring vendor performance against stated SLA’s and recommend escalation as needed
- Maintain and recommend system or process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Some travel required
- Build working knowledge of WSC company policies and procedures
- Must exhibit proficient customer service, presentation and facilitation skills, discretion and tact when dealing with personnel inside and outside the organization
- Excellent communication skills. (written, verbal, and non-verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; detail oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining company standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, analytical skills and a strong technical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, and related business process framework.
- Proficient with Workday Modules a plus.
- Workday certification a plus.
Wright Service Corp Offers:
- 'Dress for Your Day' Clothing Policy. Casual dress M-F which includes jeans!
- Competitive pay & great benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, education assistance, volunteer opportunities...just to name a few!
- Wellness Program & Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k & ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) - A retirement plan completely funded by the company!
- Team Thursdays - An office-wide team building event that occurs throughout the year.
- Rich culture - driven by private ownership and intentional leadership