Ranked 24th in the 2019 Top Workplaces in Iowa, Wright Service Corp. (WSC) is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants, Spectrum Resource Group and ArborCare. WSC has been employee-owned since 2002 and headquartered in Central Iowa since 1933 when Wright Tree Service was founded by John L. Wright. Together as a family of companies, WSC provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
From entry-level positions to management roles, we are committed to providing our employee-owners the training and resources needed for a fulfilling career. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are available. WSC is currently seeking a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator to join our team!
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Wright Service Corp. Offers:
- 'Dress for Your Day' Clothing Policy. Casual dress M-F which includes jeans!
- Competitive pay & great benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, education assistance, volunteer opportunities...just to name a few!
- Wellness Program & Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k & ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) - a retirement plan completely funded by the company!
- Team Thursdays - an office-wide team building event that occurs throughout the year.
- Rich culture - driven by private ownership and intentional leadership