Quality Refrigeration in Minneapolis, Minnesota is currently seeking experienced HVAC/R Technicians. At Quality Refrigeration, we provide our employees a cooperative work environment that promotes productivity, rewards effort and enhances knowledge of the industry.
The HVAC/R Service Technician will perform skilled work in the operation, maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and replacement of HVAC and refrigeration systems. Technician will handle preventative maintenance and service calls for commercial properties in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
- Perform a variety of maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of HVAC and Refrigeration systems in commercial buildings.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and quote repairs on a wide variety of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment.
- Repair, replace and install HVAC and Refrigeration Equipment.
- Complete paperwork and send to office personnel.
- Present a professional image by dressing in company uniforms, arriving on time and staying organized.
- Communicate with Dispatcher.
- Comply with all Safety and Health regulations.
- 2 years of HVAC/R service experience
- Possess a valid Driver’s License, and pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
- EPA Certification I and II.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Trade School or Associates Degree required.
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Ability of communicate technical information to clients.
Why Choose Quality Refrigeration?
- Excellent Pay – Starting Rate is $19/hour. 3-5 years field experience is a minimum of $27/hour
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Company Vehicle with gas allowance
- Assistance in acquiring additional industry licenses