Since 1969, Sensitron has been a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronic solutions. Our long term success can be attributed to the talent, creativity, and dedication of our employees. Sensitron strives to create an environment in which all employees can reach their full potential and recognize their contribution to the growth of our company. Your journey to success starts here!
Production Supervisor for Hi-Reliability discrete semiconductor product line who will direct, plan, and administer production activities of the department.
- Primary responsibilities include managing production for on-time delivery, profitability, quality and safety of production processes.
- Responsible for achieving productivity, quality and safety goals of department.
- Manage production activities, provide direction and support for all work shifts, establish work schedules and assignments when necessary or thru supervisors.
- Establish department procedures and set priorities.
- Drive cost saving initiatives, efficiency gains, process improvements, proper labor utilization, and improvements in yield rates.
- Work with sales department and business development manager to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Enforce company policies, standards, quality methods and ISO procedures
- Address employee concerns, resolve problems, train, coach and discipline employees and make recommendations for hiring and firing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in semiconductor or electronics manufacturing production environment.
- Familiar with semiconductor or electronics manufacturing environment and processes
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Well-developed organizational and inter-personal skills. A self-starter and self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and motivational influence on the team and organization.
- Knowledge or ability to quickly learn department operations and company procedures.
- A strong plus is familiarity with MIL-STD-750 test specifications.
- A strong plus is experience with SPC, lean manufacturing, Six-Sigma, TRB, FMEA, AS9100, etc. and other quality methodologies
- Strong PC skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in production environment with various sounds, alarms, machines, etc.
BS in an engineering or technical discipline
- This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Sensitron is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package.
- Veterans encouraged to apply