About Wright Tree Service:
Ranked 24 in the 2019 Top Workplaces in Iowa, Wright Tree Service is now one of the largest vegetation management contractors in the U.S. We provide vegetation management, storm restoration, and work planning services to utility companies and their communities across the country. Wright Tree Service is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, and has more than 5,000 employees across 44 states. At Wright Tree Service, we know that our employees are the foundation of a successful business. We offer a safety focused culture with competitive pay and benefits. From entry level positions to management roles, we are committed to providing our employee owners the training and resources needed for a fulfilling career.
- Prep documents: remove physical breaks, staples, clips and bindings.
- Use the Image Scanner(s) to scan original documents.
- Writes, types, or enters information into computer via MS Word, MS Excel or other departmental systems.
- Maintain organization and always meets high quality standards.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating high-volume Image/OCR scanners in a production environment or applicable office technologies experience. Microsoft suite/Adobe Acrobat Professional X software proficiency.
- Must be computer literate and will to advance skill set.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude and demonstrates flexible and efficient use of time.
- Must be able to evaluate documents provided in a variety of formats and determine their category.
Wright Service Corp Offers:
- 'Dress for Your Day' Clothing Policy. Casual dress M-F which includes jeans!
- Competitive pay & great benefits including vacation, medical, dental, vision, education assistance, volunteer opportunities...just to name a few!
- Wellness Program & Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 401k & ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) - A retirement plan completely funded by the company!
- Team Thursdays - An office-wide team building event that occurs throughout the year.
- Rich culture - driven by private ownership and intentional leadership
Pre-employment drug screen and a background check is a condition of employment.
To apply, please completed an application at http://www.wrighttree.com/careers and attach a physical copy of your resume.