iLendingDIRECT has an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner Intern to join our team.
As a Product Owner / Business Analyst Intern you will work on our dynamic and driven team, you will be responsible for assisting the development and delivery of software products by working with users to understand and document needs, creating requirements and user stories, and determining priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the role of product owner and business analyst in an agile based organization
- Work directly with the product manager and development team and manage day-to-day activities, escalations, etc.
- Work with the business and users by providing product knowledge support
- Assist product manager by providing timely responses to questions and support request
- Work with users to understand, gather requirements and create user stories
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on activities
- Communicate with the development team and business throughout the sprint to provide requirement clarification
- Assist with product backlog grooming and management
- Participate in front-end testing when needed and the testing of custom configurations
- Perform hands-on work, including user support
- Work with users, team members, and other members of the business to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of product
- Update and edit system configurations as needed
- Learn new features and applications unique to company
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and solutions
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some user interface documentation skills
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a software development environment
- Technical background (preferred)
- Experience creating user stories or requirements
- Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and business focused
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Must show initiative and acts independently to resolve problems.
- Nice to have - Knowledge/proficiency in agile software management tools including, JIRA, and team collaboration software
- Currently enrolled in bachelor’s degree program preferred, or a combination of education and directly related industry employment experience
Founded in 2006, iLendingDIRECT is a national leader in automotive refinancing. Through strategic partnerships with credit unions, banks, and other financial institutions nationwide, the company offers competitive interest rates on auto loans and creative financing solutions to thousands of consumers each year. iLendingDIRECT is a Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business and maintains an A+ rating.
The company also won first place in the 2018 BBB Torch Awards for Business Ethics in the large business category for demonstrating the highest level of credibility, trust, and transaction excellence. iLendingDIRECT was named one of the Denver Post’s 2017 “Top Workplaces” and has been annually honored as one of the Denver Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” since 2016.
iLendingDIRECT is an Equal Opportunity Employer