Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Communicate established and evolving goals and objectives of Management to the workforce. Responsible for all metallurgical issues and processes. Responsible for enforcing safety policies. Responsible for metallurgical quality of all products and metallurgical hold issues.
- Bachelors of Science in Metallurgical or Material Science.
- Strong presentation/interpersonal communication skills.
- Must acquire an advanced working knowledge of machines and equipment relevant to department.
- Must acquire general knowledge and exposure to all production operations and administration of the company.
- Must possess and demonstrate leadership ability to include conflict resolution, teamwork, policy adherence, legal aspects, promotion of company philosophy, respect for workforce, positive attitude, dependable, fair and ethical treatment of employees.
- Needs to be able to conduct team meetings and give presentations.
- Must acquire knowledge of safety policies and procedures for the company.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Mobility - willing to be plant, department and shift mobile.
- Develop a working knowledge of the ISO/TS standards.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.