We are seeking a qualified Driver to join our innovative team!
Drivers will be responsible for operating a commercial vehicle in a safe and efficient manner, performing pre/post-trip inspections with appropriate documentation, complying with all DOT compliance regulations and Hours of Service Rules and loading and unloading of equipment. This position is full-time. Hours may require overtime and some Saturdays. Travel will be required.
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long-term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
- Must have a Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate endorsements and ability to work in multiple states
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Over dimensional and overweight hauling experience preferred or willingness to learn
- Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be physically fit to perform the job functions
Mathy Construction Company, established in 1945, provides quality production and placement of hot mix asphalt and construction aggregates throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We specialize in residential, recreational, and commercial projects ranging from airfields, highways and parking lots to bike baths and athletic tracks.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our team members, communities, and the environment, visit us at: www.mathy.com