We are seeking a qualified Construction Manager to join our innovative construction team!
This is a skilled fast paced position requiring the individual to be responsible for project management including estimating, scheduling, billing and attend some night meetings. Other duties include management of crews, meeting with customers and safety awareness.
Average work days usually last 10-14 hours, requiring working Saturdays. Travel will be required.
- The ability to interact with many different personalities.
- Prior sales and management experience.
- Computer knowledge and skills.
- Ability to use Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and other company programs.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to complete tasks timely without supervision.
- Basic accounting and clerical skills.
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Mathy Construction Company, established in 1945, provides quality production and placement of hot mix asphalt and construction aggregates throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We specialize in residential, recreational, and commercial projects ranging from airfields, highways and parking lots to bike baths and athletic tracks.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our team members, communities, and the environment, visit us at:www.mathy.com