We are seeking a qualified Mechanic to join our innovative construction team!
This skilled position involves maintenance of company mobile equipment and machinery. Analyzes malfunctions and repairs, rebuilds, and maintains construction equipment, such as trucks, trailers, hot mix asphalt drum plants, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, excavators, rollers, pumps, compressors, pneumatic tools; operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects. Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- Experience in all phases of heavy construction equipment repair preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation - pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
Mathy Construction Company, established in 1945, provides quality production and placement of hot mix asphalt and construction aggregates throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We specialize in residential, recreational, and commercial projects ranging from airfields, highways and parking lots to bike baths and athletic tracks.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our team members, communities, and the environment, visit us at:www.mathy.com