ULC Robotics is a dynamic company growing at a fast pace. We are a leader in product development and engineering services for the natural gas, energy, industrial, and electric markets. We are committed to solving operations and maintenance problems while protecting the environment, reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and improving safety.
We’re a global company of thinkers, problem solvers, designers and makers.
We each play a unique role. Built on a legacy of innovation, ULC robotics is committed to leading the utility robotics revolution and has been since our start in 2001. We foster an environment which encourages the exchange of ideas and inspires change by challenging traditional thought and approaches to problem-solving.
Though we are constantly evolving to meet the complex demands of our industry, we remain dedicated to creating an impact, locally and globally, through meaningful work. We are proud of how our technology helps utilities minimize their impact on the environment and the public while lowering operating costs.
We develop new technologies today, so we can change tomorrow.
Join ULC and be at the forefront of change!
What does a day in the life of an Office Clerk look like at ULC?
This is a unique opportunity to support a group of creative people working on interesting projects in a dynamic environment. The Office Assistant is responsible for a wide range of administrative support tasks, including but not limited to answering the phones, filing, calendar management, maintaining the office and kitchen areas and providing clerical support across all departments within the organization. You will be the first point of contact for our guests and a warm and friendly attitude is essential.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and opening/closing of building
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Perform general administrative tasks, including answering and directing phone calls, email correspondence, faxing, filing, mailings and deliveries, and coordinating meeting room calendars
- Retrieve and deliver voicemail messages each morning and set phones for night service at the end of the day
- Oversee and order office supplies, maintain inventory, stock supply stations, and make sure equipment is in working order
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Associate degree required
- Experience with multi-line telephone systems
- Exemplary verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Highly organized and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, Office 365, internet skills including data collection
Our team is motivated, dedicated and thrives on developing industry-leading products and services that can transform the way our clients work. We foster a unique work environment that inspires employees to express their ideas and work collaboratively towards finding innovative solutions to problems. We attract top talent by offering some of the best benefits in the industry. Some of the benefits we offer our team are listed below:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO on an annual basis (prorated on date of hire)
- Aflac Insurance programs