TEC, the Southeast’s fastest-growing erosion control company, is expanding in South Carolina. TEC is adding a Field Services Manager/Area Quality Manager (AQM) to its team. AQMs are responsible for the TEC field crews, mentoring, and motivating crews to reinforce TEC’s commitment to meeting the highest level of customer service and quality.
Manage field crews – Schedule works each day to meet customers’ needs as efficiently and quickly as possible. Train, coach, and discipline employees to optimize productivity and output. Ensure crews have what they need to perform their work, both materials & instructions. Provide on-the-job training and feedback to improve crews’ performance.
Manage multiple projects – Visit work sites daily to assess the quality of work and ensure customers’ needs are met. Review work orders each day to ensure that the work completed is captured and billed accurately. Understand and apply benchmarks related to labor cost, material costs, and job margins to continuously improve the results of projects.
Account management and customer service – Develop customer relationships by understanding client expectations and specifications, timely responding to issues, and identifying solutions. Learn the erosion control requirements for municipalities where TEC is engaged and advise clients on those standards.
Business development – in cooperation with the sales team and members of management, assist in winning business with new customers as well as growing business with current customers. Meet with customers to solicit feedback on TEC’s performance. Serve as the primary point of contact for existing clients and create orders for new work accurately and timely. By participating in TEC training, external educational opportunities, and industry organizations become an expert in your field and offer that expertise to TEC’s clients.
- Able to prioritize tasks and communicate information in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt and respond to changing deadlines
- Strong customer service/account management skills
- Strong team management skills
- Good aptitude for math and general analysis
- Comfortable with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2-5 years “exterior” construction (grading, erosion control, landscaping, development) preferred
- Field and/or team management
- Demonstrated success in customer service/account management
- Competitive compensation package: base plus incentive compensation for the achievement of goals
- Competitive benefits package: health, dental, vision insurance, and 401k.
- Paid time off; paid holidays
- Car allowance and fuel card
- Initial/Ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer M/F/V/D