Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Learn and follow all company safety policies. Learn and participate in day to day lab activities to support quality and metallurgical customer needs.
- Pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Metallurgical or Material Science.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Acquire a working knowledge of machines and equipment relevant to department.
- Acquire general knowledge and exposure to all production operations and administration of the company.
- Participate in teamwork, policy adherence, legal aspects, promotion of company philosophy, respect for workforce, positive attitude, dependable, fair and ethical treatment of employees.
- Acquire knowledge of safety policies and procedures for the company.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Develop a working knowledge of company standards.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Minimum of 1 completed year in related field (preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (12 credits or more).
- Be 18 years or older.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.