Since 1969, Sensitron has been a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronic solutions. Our long term success can be attributed to the talent, creativity, and dedication of our employees. Sensitron strives to create an environment in which all employees can reach their full potential and recognize their contribution to the growth of our company. Your journey to success starts here!
We have an immediate opening for a Computer Programmer to create and maintain internal software programs for our business. The ideal candidate has a strong background in software development and programming. He or she should be self-motivated and self-supervised. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
- Code and test programming for in-house software programs
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond immediately to tech support requests
- Implement systems in in-house production environment
- Report issues and concerns immediately to IT manager
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Support “Customers” with good communication and training as needed
- 3+ years’ software development experience
- Extensive experience with Java, C#, SQL & SQL server database, C++, ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Strong PC and Microsoft office skills
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- A self-motivated and self-supervised individual, who will have a positive attitude and influence on the organization
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Working towards or a B.S. degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
* This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.
* Sensitron is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package.
* Veterans encouraged to apply.