FST Technical Services is your global partner in the Semiconductor and Microelectronics Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Come join an awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are searching for an Experienced Industrial Waste Sampling Technician to join our Hillsboro, OR team!
This position will be a compressed work week schedule comprising of either front end or back end night shift from 7:00 pm to 7:30 am.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sample collection all around the manufacturing facility’s campus collecting sample bottles & carboys from composite (ISCO) samplers, located in all of the various AWN Pits and CUBs on the site.
- Samples need to be collected and prepared and photo(s) of the samples need to be uploaded into the data collection system.
- Adherence to LIWS documented procedures for all the sample collection and preparation is mandatory.
- Utilizing quality systems, diagnosing process issues, interpreting data related to bulk chemical and waste systems.
- Demonstrating safety and attention to detail, procedural requirements related to handling of hazard production materials.
- Previous experience with chemical handling, sample collection, processing chemicals, and/or handling hazardous waste is required.
- Experience at a large manufacturing facility a plus.
- Maximo Maintenance planning software experience is a plus.
- Solid communication skills and interacting with factory and other customers within a diverse organization.
- Military experience a plus.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing plant.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and work within confined spaces.
- Ability to climb ladders and work comfortably from heights.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Strong mechanical skills for occasional troubleshooting.