Oversees code compliance, quality of work and adherence to project schedule for the assigned project subcontractors (i.e., mechanical, electrical, plumbing), while coordinating and working in conjunction with other project trades.
- Performs inspections and witnesses and reviews all required tests to determine the acceptability of the work, adherence to all applicable codes and specifications, and overall quality of work.
- Coordinates primary subcontractor’s work (i.e., mechanical, electrical) with the project schedule and interfacing with other subcontractors to ensure proper work sequence.
- Works closely with Caddell project superintendents to ensure proper execution of project schedule.
- Reviews material submittals for contract compliance, upon arrival verifies the accuracy of material and ensures timely delivery to meet project schedule.
- Serves as the liaison for the primary subcontractor with the owner, while maintaining a professional relationship with both.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Checks all submittals to ensure compliance with project specifications and drawings.
Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and ten years experience in the primary aligned trade (i.e., mechanical, electrical, plumbing). Four-year degree in engineering or construction management with five years experience in the primary aligned trade preferred. Additional requirements that may be mandated by project specification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Thorough knowledge of all associated codes and regulations is necessary. Strong written and verbal communication skills. A working knowledge of all applicable Caddell processes and procedures. Strong client relations skills. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.