Forge ahead with WSB! WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
We are looking for an experienced proposal coordinator in our Corporate Development group based in either Golden Valley, MN, or Austin, TX. Your role will be to go through the proposal process from receipt of a Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Qualifications (RFQ), and Letters of Interest (LOI) to final submission to client interviews. You will work to implement strategy for each opportunity we pursue and convey a consistent branding message throughout each proposal to position the company for success.
What You Will Do:
- Proposals – coordinating with different project managers in multiple service areas
- Interview preparation – creating materials, coaching techniques and strategies
- Research proposal opportunities and client history to determine strategic proposal elements
- CRM entry/account management
- Copy/design editing – proofreading content for grammar, fluidity, and messaging
- Set schedules and meet deadlines with each opportunity
- Manage multiple proposals/tasks at a time
- Track proposal results and debrief on proposal wins/losses
- Pre-qualifications – assist in managing and updating firm/individual pre-qualifications
- Other related tasks, as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- Proposal experience
- Strong background with copy editing/writing
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organization, communication, and time management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with employees, especially those in remote offices to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive, motivated attitude, high energy and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit/business development mindset
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.