Since 1969, Sensitron has been a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronic solutions. Our long term success can be attributed to the talent, creativity, and dedication of our employees. Sensitron strives to create an environment in which all employees can reach their full potential and recognize their contribution to the growth of our company. Your journey to success starts here!
- Clerk will maintain accurate inventory management physically in stock room and electronically through various programs.
- Individual will navigate within the company computer systems to find location of needed material to fulfill kit requests.
- Operate the material handling equipment.
- Individual will be responsible to cross train and fill in as needed in other supply chain functions, such as receiving, packaging, and shipping.
- Cycle counting.
- Individual will be responsible for material handling tasks associated with receiving parts, repackaging parts, transacting parts, counting parts, and stocking parts within the main company Stock Room and within the manufacturing floor teams and cells.
- Performs all operations within prescribed safety policies.
- 1 year of Material Management/Stockroom experience
- Familiar with bill of material structuring basics
- Ability to lift and move parts, products, and boxes up to 50lbs
- Basic Excel skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrable proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Good written and oral skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
* This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.
* Sensitron is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package.
* Veterans encouraged to apply.