Casto Technical Services is a locally owned and operated, family business with over 50 years of experience serving building owners and operators. We are looking for candidates who want a challenging career in the HVAC industry including BAS controls, energy services, mechanical trades and service.
We are looking for a career minded professional to join our team!
This role is responsible for coordinating the service technician(s) resources and is a key to driving operating efficiency and maximizing technician utilizations. The position is also responsible for coordinating the loading of and entering information into the operating software and financial systems. Effective communications with customers, Field Team Leaders, service staff, and account managers resulting in customer needs being met.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork throughout the Company.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team environment meeting daily deadlines.
- Reasoning, organization, dependability, confidentiality, and self-confidence are a must.
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Coordinate, schedule and confirm appointments for repairs and routine maintenance
- Prepare daily work schedules
- Dispatch Service Technicians to job sites
- Create work orders for service calls
- Make updates to the service database
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform other duties as necessary
Required EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or Bachelor's degree or equivalent from two-year college; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
- At least 3-5 years of Dispatching
- An understanding of HVAC is preferred
- Computer skills, up to an inclusive of Word, Excel and Outlook, with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Call Center with inbound and outbound customer contact experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand entry level Accounting
- Effective communication skills
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
We offer excellent benefits and Casto Tech is committed to offering the best training in the industry for our associates. Please contact us immediately if you are interested in any of the following career opportunities.
We are proud to offer you:
- Paid Time Off - prorated first year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Company Paid
- Other Company Paid Benefits include (Bereavement, Jury Duty, Maternity) just to name a few.