The Marketing and Business Development is responsible for managing both the marketing along with business development for Golf Construction. Marketing will involve the promotion of the Duininck Golf Construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Create, modify, and manage customer satisfaction survey process and analyze results.
- Manage company website and social media platforms.
- Manage references, LOR (Letter of Recommendation), and project information (before, during, after photos).
- Business Development:
- Identify customers and projects providing the best opportunity.
- Be “Pro-active” – Responsible for pro-actively generating new business leads through industry contacts, cold calling, contacting, meeting, building relationships with past clients, architects, consultants, golf course owners/employees, industry vendors.
- Be “Re-active” – Respond to RFPs, leads, website inquiries, etc. for new projects. Compile and evaluate key data to determine whether opportunity qualifies for Duininck Golf prospect criteria.
- Responsible for developing and presenting final sales presentations to prospective customers with specific “solutions” for their individual site and goals.
- Participate in the development the annual business plan and budget for Marketing & Business Development.
- Participate in the development of short and long-range strategic plans.
- Provide feedback and insights to improve the Business Development process, better target potential customer segments and better market the Golf Division company brand.
- Travel to trade shows and conferences to represent company and Business Development Team.
- Work with the construction team to ensure smooth transitions of new projects.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Manage CRM and processes.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Regularly must be able to move around.
- Walk, bend, kneel, lift, stretch and sit.
- At times effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Extensive travel covering USA, Mexico, and Caribbean Islands may be required. Travel may be for extended periods of time. Overtime as required to meet the needs of the position.