Please attach your resume when applying for this position.
Job Type: Full-Time - working at our service center
Minimum Years of HVAC Commercial Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Technical HVAC Training
Salary Range: / Hourly
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
EXPERIENCED IN; MICROSOFT WORD, OUTLOOK, EXCEL Must be knowledgeable in Commercial Air Conditioning
First Service Networks is a customer driven and employee focused company because we believe our corporate success lies in the success of both our customers and our employees. We are the leading provider of service maintenance to commercial sites throughout North America. First Service Networks along with a partnership with service contractors repairs and maintains its customers commercial sites. First Service Networks serves as the administrative relief to our customers by completely taking care of their maintenance issues within their commercial sites.
The mission of First Service Networks is to operate a Web-based interactive network linking our customers headquarters, the individual locations, service contractors and our manned service centers in order to generate faster responses, better service work, and timely, accurate administrative and financial reporting. Our customers receive the full benefits of cutting-edge technology, as well as access to individuals who will help the customer in every way possible - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. First Service Networks is made up of dedicated employees that have one thing in mind and that is satisfying the customer.
The objective of the HVAC– Level 2 is to be a liaison between customer headquarters and First Service Networks to ensure decisions regarding the account demonstrate we have a thorough understanding of their organization and are aligned with shared goals and objectives resulting in exceptional service, customer retention and satisfaction.
1. Receive and respond to service requests and proactively manage preventive maintenance (email, fax, Fusion, phone), document all interactions with customers and techs, and follow up to ensure work is completed timely, accurately and within required customer service level agreements. Cost Analysis
2. Connect with customers and build appropriate rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations and requirements in order to achieve customer goals and service level agreements. Provide effective and proactive communication to customer regarding status of services, time estimations and cost.
3. Establish and cultivate appropriate rapport with service contractors in order to achieve customer expectations while minimizing customer costs.
4. Review scope of work and pricing, negotiate rates and costs as necessary with a laser focus on customer cost reduction. Verify customer requirements have been met and approve changes on behalf of the customer when applicable. Submit recommendations and proposals to customers.
5. Review key metrics and performance indicator reports to identify areas of focus. Determine appropriate actions, communications and take steps necessary to continue providing exceptional service ensuring deliverables meet contractual requirements.
2+ years experience in customer service, customer retention and/or business development; demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer support in a fast paced environment; excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong problem solving skills and data analysis abilities; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, and Word; experience working with databases is a plus; excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of reliability, commitment, tenacity, teamwork and creative energy to achieve success; excellent time management skills. Previous experience working in Siebel and/or facilities maintenance is a plus.