Rachel Contracting is seeking qualified applicants for an Internship Estimator/Project Manager to assist our Estimating/Project Management Department. Rachel Contracting is a specialty site-work contractor performing earthwork, demolition and utilities primarily in the Midwest/Central US region. Our team welcomes individuals who are passionate about their work and committed to delivering quality workmanship with integrity and professionalism.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Plan coordination
- Support with bid preparation and document management including performing takeoffs
- Assist with project schedules
- Support with several project management duties for earthwork, demolition and general civil construction projects. Light travel may be required.
Position Qualification Preferences:
- Related construction experience and currently enrolled or working towards a college degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate positive teamwork
- Dependability: showing initiative and good follow through
- Solid organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively prioritize