We are seeking a qualified pipelayer to join our innovative team!
This position involves completing a variety of skill sets such as operating hand tools, power tools, laying pipe, lifting, cleanup, measuring, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe, timely, accurate and efficient manner observing all safety laws, policies and rules
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with customers and/or co-workers
- Other duties may be assigned
Benefit package includes paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan, medical, dental, flexible spending account, Life/AD&D insurance, short term disability and long term disability
- Possess a valid current Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Have knowledge of hand, power & small tools
- Previous experience pipe laying and top hand preferred
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including lifting a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be willing to work in an environment with exposure to various weather conditions
- Be quality and production oriented
- Ability to take instruction & implement daily instruction/tasks
- Must be willing to travel if required
Taylor NW, established in 2008, is a leading heavy civil construction contractor headquartered in Bend, Oregon. Our services provide a range of heavy construction services including land clearing, demolition, excavation, utility construction, storm drainage, aggregate crushing and sales, and paving throughout central Oregon. We have built our success through partnering with communities and clients to design and develop innovative construction solutions on complex projects.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our team members, communities, and the environment, visit us at: www.taylornw.com.
EOE, including disability/vets