We are seeking a qualified pipe/crew supervisor to join our innovative team!
Pipe/Crew Supervisor will be responsible for coordination of all civil site operations. This position will require leading a crew of laborers and operators to complete TNW civil projects. All applicants much demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of civil construction experience.
- Lead/Coordinate small or large crews
- Possess knowledge/experience of equipment systems (CAT/Deere)
- Familiarity with GPS technologies
- Quality & production oriented
- Organizational/planning skills
- Competent in safety & industry standards pertaining to civil construction
- CDL (preferred)
- Organize work flow and communication with Project Manager
- Coordinate ordering/shipment of materials
- Coordinate trucking with Trucking Supervisor
- Coordinate & notify Shop Manager of necessary repairs to equipment/tools
- Complete proper paperwork for office, client, City entities, etc.
- Knowledge of HCSS cost reports (preferred)
- Knowledge of City, County, ODOT, and OSHA standards
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with customers and/or co-workers.
- Maintain Satisfactory Attendance
- Present with cleanliness, punctuality and a pleasant attitude
- Maintain health, a safe working environment and observe all safety laws, policies and rules
- Work overtime when needed
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Be quality & Production Oriented
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Possess a valid current Driver’s License
- Other duties may be assigned
Benefit package includes paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan, medical, dental, flexible spending account, Life/AD&D insurance, short term disability and long term disability
Taylor NW, established in 2008, is a leading heavy civil construction contractor headquartered in Bend, Oregon. Our services provide a range of heavy construction services including land clearing, demolition, excavation, utility construction, storm drainage, aggregate crushing and sales, and paving throughout central Oregon. We have built our success through partnering with communities and clients to design and develop innovative construction solutions on complex projects.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our team members, communities, and the environment, visit us at: www.taylornw.com.
EOE, including disability/vets