Since 1969, Sensitron has been a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronic solutions. Our long term success can be attributed to the talent, creativity, and dedication of our employees. Sensitron strives to create an environment in which all employees can reach their full potential and recognize their contribution to the growth of our company. Your journey to success starts here!
Sr Facility Maintenance Worker
- Perform general building maintenance and be willing to work with chemicals, electrical panels, plumbing, refrigeration, HVAC, air products, etc.
- Perform general building maintenance such as construction, wiring and plumbing as well as basic electrical maintenance
- Participates in general cleaning, painting, and repair work
- Replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment
- Repair and rebuild vacuum pumps, vacuum meters, controls, sensors and vacuum ovens.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot all aspects of factory equipment
- Troubleshoot sources of machinery and equipment problems, by observing operation as well as using precision and test measurement tools.
- Support PM requirements for machinery and equipment
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making maintenance repairs and maintaining grounds and walkways
- Required to render moderate to heavy assistance at times to other building operations
- Work would include snow removal around facilities, storm cleanup, painting, utility work, and assisting less experienced employees in completing maintenance projects
- Operates hand jacks, carts, scissor lifts, ladders, forklifts, trailers, bobcat’s, etc
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule
- Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures
- Report work completed orally and in written manner as required to supervisor
- Hard worker and ability to work independently and communicate well
- Five to ten years of experience in facility maintenance required
- Technical skills with Industrial wiring, vacuum /pressure systems operation, HVAC systems, refrigeration systems (chillers) and electro-mechanical systems are all preferred and required
- Knowledge of Equipment Assembly, Installation, Repair, etc.
- Ability to maintain and use facility and construction tools as well as use of measuring instruments
- Knowledge of building construction and the operation of building systems is preferred
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required
- Additional equivalent technical/trade school courses in a maintenance or construction related field may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis
- A valid driver's license is required
- Must be able to work nights, holidays and weekends as needed
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematic and mechanical drawing.
- This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Sensitron offers an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package.
- Veterans encouraged to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.