Provides support to Caddell Construction’s field operations at the assigned governmental project location. Ensures office copies of bidding documents are kept current by incorporating any changes and updates. Also maintains project subcontractor database.
- Creates desktop requisitions, purchase requisitions from solicited price quotes for supplies and equipment.
- Processes monthly invoices for payment.
- Answers project phone line.
- Performs general office support duties (meeting/calendar maintenance, timekeeping and data input, scanning and filing documents).
- Prepares written correspondence and maintain records in hardcopy or electronic form.
- Prepares and maintains Caddell employee Alcohol and Drug Testing paperwork and scheduling.
Minimum high school diploma/GED and 2+ years of office experience required. Strong customer service orientation, typing and computer skills (i.e., MS Word, Excel). Ability to establish effective relationships with office personnel. Ability to engage visitors in conversation. Strong organizational and communication skills. Ability to multitask.
Salary Range: $33,800 - $39,000 commensurate with experience.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.