Are you looking for an enjoyable practice where you can feel proud of the exceptional care provided? Wouldn't you love joining a growing dental family that is looking to add just the right Dental Assistant for the long haul?
Exquisite Dentistry is looking for the "right person" to fill our Dental Assistant position. What does that person look like? They love people, they are passionate about dentistry and love offering the highest quality customer service to their patients. When the patient walks in, this person welcomes them and lets them know they are a valued member of our family and not just another customer. This person will pay attention to all the details and "little things" that make a big difference in each patient's experience. Must have excellent customer service skills and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Our ideal candidate will be a Licensed Dental Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Chairside assisting with the doctor during procedures
- Cleaning the operatories after patient's procedures are complete and setting up the operatory for the next patient
- Working in the sterilization room
- Managing the dental lab and laboratory cases
- Working at the front desk including scheduling patients
- Greeting patients
- Checking patients in and out
- Managing patient payments
- Assisting front desk staff
- General office cleaning
- Adhere to all HIPAA regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Valid MA Dental Assistant license
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA, OSHA)
- Knowledge of dental software (Dentrix preferred)
- Previous dental assistant experience (2+ years preferred)
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
Pay: $21-$25 an hour